I’m currently performing with several ensembles on trumpet, piano, and voice in and around the Phoenix metropolitan area. You can catch me at jam sessions and concerts – check out the calendar in the drop-down menu to find out where I’ll be next!
A few places I’ve played recently:
- The Nash – In the last year, I played alongside the ASU Jazz Repertory Band (November 28) and was a member of the Nash Composers’ Coalition for its 2016-17 season. At our fall concert of premieres (December 9), I presented Red Light Horizon, first written for ten musicians but later orchestrated for big band as well. On our second concert (May 19), alongside nine other new works, I premiered He Probably Just Likes You, the latest piece of The Don’t Tell Project.
- Arizona State University – I’ve performed on several composition recitals, premiering new work by composers including Cameron Robello and Stephen Mitton. I also performed on my senior composition recital (April 1), which you can watch here.
- First United Methodist Church of Phoenix – I performed on three separate occasions in the fall, including a marathon of three Christmas Eve services, and three times in the spring, including Good Friday and Easter.
- Mesa Community College – last fall, I subbed in the pit of She Loves Me.
- I’ve also subbed for the ASU Concert Jazz Band (member 2015-16).
Interested in hiring me to play a show? Party? Gig? Use the form below to book your event.